Ugrás a tartalomhoz

unlock the phone

Törölt_tag6308

Kérdés

6 válasz erre a kérdésre

Ajánlott posztok

Hello Alexey, you can't solve it from Russia. it is a quite easy and quick process, but you can only manage it in Hungarian T shops, if you bought it and you have the bill or the guarantee card. if the contract is over, it costs 15000 Fts...

Szerkesztve ekkor: Szerkesztő: teherwagon
Link kommenthez
Megosztás más oldalakon

1 órája, teherwagon írta:

Hello Alexey, you can't solve it from Russia. it is a quite easy and quick process, but you can only manage it in Hungarian T shops, if you bought it and you have the bill or the guarantee card. if the contract is over, it costs 15000 Fts...

31 perce, teherwagon írta:

... the request would be sent to the Apple agency, the T-mobile USA has nothing to do with it.

Yeah, that's the process as I wrote before. and I don't think that's difficult (and of course it don't depends on the age of the phone), it's only secure. they do it this way in order to save the rights of the original owner (and the sellers'). otherwise they would support the thieves and the smugglers (increasing the number of thefts) and decreasing the amount of the discounts offered by the mobile SPs and shops (so the prices would be higher).

Link kommenthez
Megosztás más oldalakon

12 perce, teherwagon írta:

Hello Alexey, you can't solve it from Russia. it is a quite easy and quick process, but you can only manage it in Hungarian T shops, if you bought it and you have the bill or the guarantee card. if the contact is over, it costs 15000 Fts...

over 15,000 easy to change the motherboard in Russia. support T-mobile USA told me that they can unlock the phone, if the request is from Hungary

Link kommenthez
Megosztás más oldalakon

2 perce, teherwagon írta:

Hello Alexey, yeah, but noone get that request, if you can't fulfill the above mentioned requirements :( incidentally the request would be sent to the Apple agency, the T-mobile USA has nothing to do with it.

The Apple I was told that they could not unlock the phone, this can be done only mobile operator. Why is everything so difficult? Phone 4 years ...

Link kommenthez
Megosztás más oldalakon

4 perce, teherwagon írta:

Yeah, that's the process as I wrote before. and I don't think that's difficult (and of course it don't depends on the age of the phone), it's only secure. they do it this way in order to save the rights of the original owner (and the sellers'). otherwise they would support the thieves and the smugglers (increasing the number of thefts) and decreasing the amount of the discounts offered by the mobile SPs and shops (so the prices would be higher).

but the phone is not listed stolen, he even apple id is not attached. I do not understand why the t-mobile can simply unlock the phone. the contract is for 1-2 years, he had long been over.

Link kommenthez
Megosztás más oldalakon

Csatlakozz a közösséghez!

Posztolhatsz regisztráció előtt is. Ha már van regisztrációd, jelentkezz be itt.

Vendég
Válaszolj a kérdésre...

×   Formázással együtt illesztetted be a tartalmat.   Formázás eltávolítása

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   A linkedet automatikusan beágyaztuk.   Linkként mutatás

×   Az előző tartalmat tároltuk. .   Itt törölhetsz

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Új...