Ugrás a tartalomhoz

How to obtain password of fiber connection for setting PPPOE PT on own router

AndyKannberg

Kérdés

Hello,

First my apologies for not writing in the Hungarian language, as I only recently moved to Hungary.

My question is: I have a Magenta Home Box (version: Damson 19.4) and I would like to  use my own router (An Asus Rapture GT AX 11000) so I would like to put the Magenta HomeBox into Passthrough mode. But, It seems I don't have the password which I need to establish the connection on my ASUS router. How can I obtain this password ?

Best regards,

Andy Kannberg

Link kommenthez
Megosztás más oldalakon

4 válasz erre a kérdésre

Ajánlott posztok

Ekkor: 2023. 08. 03. at 9:11, uzman írta:

Hello

You should have the username/password on the subcriber contract. If you did not get printed copy you can find it in your online accunt under Documents menu in your Telekom account (www. telekom.hu).

I would also need the password for the fiber optic connection, but on the contracts I find under my Telekom account there is nowhere the password written (the username I can see on the Magenta Home Box)!

Best regards,

Tobolka Sabine

Link kommenthez
Megosztás más oldalakon

8 órája, SabineT írta:

I would also need the password for the fiber optic connection, but on the contracts I find under my Telekom account there is nowhere the password written (the username I can see on the Magenta Home Box)!

Best regards,

Tobolka Sabine

In this case, please contact the customer service by calling the 1414 number and the colleuges will help you to receive your password (or set up a new one).

Link kommenthez
Megosztás más oldalakon

Csatlakozz a közösséghez!

Posztolhatsz regisztráció előtt is. Ha már van regisztrációd, jelentkezz be itt.

Vendég
Válaszolj a kérdésre...

×   Formázással együtt illesztetted be a tartalmat.   Formázás eltávolítása

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   A linkedet automatikusan beágyaztuk.   Linkként mutatás

×   Az előző tartalmat tároltuk. .   Itt törölhetsz

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Új...