Ugrás a tartalomhoz

Router in Bridge Mode

Brian

Kérdés

Ajánlott posztok

Ekkor: 11/18/2019 at 21:09, Brian írta:

@btz I agree, PPPoE passthrough is independent of IPTV.  The issue appears to be IGMP support on my switch.  When I return I need to do some more performance testing...

1. I'll do more testing with Unifi Security Gateway (USG).  Possibly connecting my computer directly to the USG and avoid my switch.  I believe the issue is that I need to set MTU on my USG to 1300 and re-do the speed tests.

2. I will confirm performance of USG when PPPoE passthrough is disabled (i.e. using a double NAT configuration).

3. If possible, I will even connect my computer directly to the Sagemcom and configure PPPoE on my computer and test performance.

Thank you again for all the help.  I wont be back until February to test.

Hello!

I am thinking on getting Internet from Telekom in the new house and also interested in PPoE passthrough beacuse of DDNS possibilities on my own Router.
Had you done speed tests with and without PPoE passthrough? What was the "bottleneck" during active passthrough?

Thanks in advance.

Link kommenthez
Megosztás más oldalakon

1 órája, djmickey83 írta:

Hello!

I am thinking on getting Internet from Telekom in the new house and also interested in PPoE passthrough beacuse of DDNS possibilities on my own Router.
Had you done speed tests with and without PPoE passthrough? What was the "bottleneck" during active passthrough?

Thanks in advance.

Hello

Yes. I did some. I did not find a significant difference between the two methods 

Link kommenthez
Megosztás más oldalakon

Csatlakozz a közösséghez!

Posztolhatsz regisztráció előtt is. Ha már van regisztrációd, jelentkezz be itt.

Vendég
Válaszolj a kérdésre...

×   Formázással együtt illesztetted be a tartalmat.   Formázás eltávolítása

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   A linkedet automatikusan beágyaztuk.   Linkként mutatás

×   Az előző tartalmat tároltuk. .   Itt törölhetsz

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Új...